damasteel final pics...:)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrs toilet digger

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2011
tynemouth
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was indeed the very very lucky girl to wake up to this beautiful knife!!!!!!!!!!
It looks amazing in the pics, but even better in the flesh so to speak!!! and is complimented beautifully with its green leather embossed sheath!!x
i see now why jamie has kept me from the forum for the last few weeks!!
i'm still deciding who i love more, the knife, jamie for getting it for me or lannyman for making it!!

a very big thankyou,for all the time effort and amazing skills which have made me the very prod owner of this beautiful knife!!
it will be treasured and used for a very long time.... the kids are arguing who will get it when i die!xx

THANKYOU!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!XXXX

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was indeed the very very lucky girl to wake up to this beautiful knife!!!!!!!!!!
It looks amazing in the pics, but even better in the flesh so to speak!!! and is complimented beautifully with its green leather embossed sheath!!x
i see now why jamie has kept me from the forum for the last few weeks!!
i'm still deciding who i love more, the knife, jamie for getting it for me or lannyman for making it!!

a very big thankyou,for all the time effort and amazing skills which have made me the very prod owner of this beautiful knife!!
it will be treasured and used for a very long time.... the kids are arguing who will get it when i die!xx

THANKYOU!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!XXXX

I think that's what you call in the business - a satisfied customer

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Oooh Chris. I really really like everything about that knife. The shape is lovely, and topped with the dama and unique scales... it's drool-worthy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE