Damascus Steel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 27, 2006
Mountain City,TN - USA
hello group

my name is michele or chele for short.i am a damascus bladesmith from across the tiny pond in the usa up high in the mountains of tenn....nc less than a mile away..

i own quite a few metal groups ill list later if its ok as well as a pattern_welded_steel group within yahoo that Jim Hrisoulas is my co-moderator. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pattern_welded_steel .As many know he has published many great books on forgeing knives.
:red:

im new to this group and this is my first post so it may take me a little while to see how tings work in here.

i am more than glad to share my vast exsperence of knives as ive forged knives since 1987...ive taken the basic knife making class at the ABS school and the damascus class under bill moran eons ago and have studied under many master bladesmiths (jerry fisk,jim crowell) and blacksmiths as well as knife grinders/stock removal makers such as bob loveless,bill herndon,jim ferguson,jim hrisoulas and the late bob engnath.and many others.

i am into mokume gane also and also have a group in yahoo as well as a foundry and casting group.

but please understand i don't know it all...i am here to learn and share.

feel free to contact me in here or email me at colt_ar6920@yahoo.com

thank you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE