CWC watches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I fancy a new Schraftin watch, anyone got much or any experience with any of CWC’s offerings. I like the look of the Sapphire G10.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
I had a CWC G10 older version. It was a beauty watch. Wasn't waterproof though.... I learnt that the hard way! I recently came across an issue (2001) Pulsar G10 in an antique stall at the market. £20 got me it without a strap. Its in full working order, waterproof to 50m. Yet to get a strap but it's just as good as the £100+ (can't recall exact price) CWC in my opinion......

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: CLEM

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Simple, rugged, practical and small enough as to be unobtrusive. Looks about ideal as a Schraftin/field watch.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Simple, rugged, practical and small enough as to be unobtrusive. Looks about ideal as a Schraftin/field watch.
That’s pretty much why field watches have remained unchanged since the specifications were first laid down during WW2. We08A08351-479C-4985-96D8-4905D0DC79DD.jpeg got it right first time.

pieinthesky

Forager
Jun 29, 2014
Northants
Check out the Pecista PRS 10 from Time Factors.

Top quality, excellent spec and good price.

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Check out the Pecista PRS 10 from Time Factors.

Top quality, excellent spec and good price.
That’s nice, I like that

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
You‘re gonna have to wait for that two minute Sunday ordering window to open once a month. You probably remember when we’ve been out and I’ve had to stop at 14:00hrs and manically order mid bimble as the window becomes open for a brief period :banghead:

• Haha

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
You‘re gonna have to wait for that two minute Sunday ordering window to open once a month. You probably remember when we’ve been out and I’ve had to stop at 14:00hrs and manically order mid bimble as the window becomes open for a brief period :banghead:
I think the CWC is still favourite currently but that could change

pieinthesky

Forager
Jun 29, 2014
Northants
Is that just a problem when they release a new model? The PRS10 has been out some time and the initial rush must have subsided by now. I dont remember a problem and I was one of the early buyers.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Is that just a problem when they release a new model? The PRS10 has been out some time and the initial rush must have subsided by now. I dont remember a problem and I was one of the early buyers.
They only open up ordering on Sundays around 2pm. Have done for around a year or so now, and that’s just once a month. Orders happen so fast that they take over 200 within a few minutes, so you have to be quick to reach checkout and pay. No dithering. Even then, if too many orders come in for a model that they haven’t got enough stock for, your order gets cancelled a week or so later. Mostly the Smiths models get the most orders.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've got a CWC G10 needs a new glass and that's been a bit of a nightmare, I took it in to a jeweller and they made a hash of it so I need to find some other place to do it.

Good watch though, I bought it for my wife about 10 years ago.

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
The more I look at that Precista the more I’am liking it. Wonder when there going to be available?

Reactions: JonathanD

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
They open up ordering every three weeks at 1400hrs on a Sunday. Sign up to their newsletter and they’ll tell you. Last window was the Sunday just gone. They have those watches in stock still.

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
They open up ordering every three weeks at 1400hrs on a Sunday. Sign up to their newsletter and they’ll tell you. Last window was the Sunday just gone. They have those watches in stock still.
I’ll do that, I signed up to CWC too waiting to hear when the G10 Sapphire is going to be in stock, never had a newsletter, sent message never had a reply either. Pretty crap way to treat potential customers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE