Custom Victorinox Sportsman

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
Hi all
I thought I'd share my latest edged acquisition with you guys. Its a Victorinox sportsman with homemade jeans Micarta which I got for a song off of a lovely bloke from Portugal.
I had been looking for Micarta scales for my sportsman (my edc of choice!) but realized these would not be cheap (65 euro plus shipping from Germany- for scales to go on a £15 penknife!). Then I had a look on US Ebay and found this little beauty- it didn't have the slots for Toothpick and tweezers but what the hey!
After purchasing the knife I had quite a few messages with the maker who was very friendly declined my offer to pay the shipping and sent me a great gift with the knife!!! :You_Rock_
I am certainly a very satisfied customer. Our hero has some other items available on US Ebay if you search for custom Victorinox you should find them.
Enjoy the pics I'm off to find some things to cut and screw! :)Vic 1.jpgVic 2.jpgVic 3.jpgVic 4.jpgVic 5.jpg

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
I never thought I'd be so attached to a little SAK with old jeans for handles- but I am loving this mod! :)
The micarta just gives it a nice positive grip while being smooth still and it's dead cool too! :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE