Custom metal work

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Well Singteck did me a nice axe mask with oka leaves and Topknot my knife pouch marked the same and finally stu arranged for the PSK sheath to be covered in oak leaves so I've taken to using an oakleaf as a trail sign. BB has always used ivy as hers.

So since I like custom metal work, and we are having a very quiet and private wedding, a little custom metal work seemed in order to join the two leaves.

These are the prototypes (in sliver) and the final products are being made in unplated (matt) white gold

His

2481585218_bd519d584c_m.jpg

Hers

2480771291_f3b7192d67_m.jpg

Not everyones cup of tea I'm sure and not traditional, but they have meaning for us:)

Red

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
Those i really like,Best wishes to you both for the big day, quiet ones are the best , me and shmbo ran away to gretna and to cap it all it snowed like it had never snowed before on our way out of the blacksmiths shop.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
They are really nice - I like the engraving on yours but BB's is something else! :D

anyway i'm sure i've said this already but i'll say it again ;) - congratulation to you both, may you spend many more happy times together xx

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Very nice!
Very special!

I wish you both the very best for the future.
May your blades never dull and your tinder stay dry.

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE