Custom hand made knife with matching skinner

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, iv got a lovely hand made bushy with matching skinner (no sheath im afraid) Never used apart from cutting paper and making a feather stick. Unbelievably sharp!!! I will be sorry to see it go as out of all the sharp i have this one fits the hand like no other! The craftman ship is fantastic. Its got lots of meat of the handles due to my big hands and can be played with to fit your own if wanted. Id much rather someone use this than it sit in a draw all its life.

Trade wise im looking for either a Enzo PK70 (not fussed about scales), A syderco G10 slipjoint, Spyderco BCUK second, hand made spoon/crook knife. But i would also be interested in any other offers. :)

Any questions, feel free to ask! :)

SOLD

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0237-1.jpg

IMAG0238-1.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
There even nicer in person mate! I can't stress how beautiful they fit in the hand hand!! They look quite unorthodox but I think that's why they are so attractive. :)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I can always pop them to one side if you want Aaron? Compleatly upto you bud.. :)

Thanks, I'm sorely tempted to say yes, but in all honesty I'm not needing another knife and to start collectiing more would be a little like OCD for me. My Hill Bill one does all the things I expect of it and my axe or drawknife does the rest. Thanks but no thanks. Good luck with the sale.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
No worries mate, id rather it go to a home were it will be well used. Its spent to much of its life in a draw already! :)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
BUMP!!!

Also on the look out for a Swanni size M or Bison shirt M or Fjallraven trousers 34w. (May be a long shot!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE