Custom Bushcraft Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Handle..12cm Ash finished with Danish oil
6mm Mosiac pins inlaid white surround with black centres.
6mm Lanyard and Black fibre liners.
The spine and inside of the handle are file worked inlaid black. The file work ends on the inside of the handle with a snake.

Blade is 4mm thick and is 11cm in length 01 high carbon steel hardened and tempered to rc59, highly polished as is the file work.
Razor sharp.
Sheath is premium quality and comes with the firesteel, handle and beads are also ash.
The steath and knife are stamped with my logo.
Pm me for more photo if you are interested.
Price £160.00 OR BEST OFFER
bingo1-1.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS KNIFE IS NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, and thanks for all of lovely comments. Lance.

YOU MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE A KNIFE.

Attachments

• SNAKE 1.jpg
    SNAKE 1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 873
  • SNAKE 2.jpg
    SNAKE 2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 858
  • NEWSIZE2-1.jpg
    NEWSIZE2-1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 784

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It's a shame I've spent my sharps fund already this month other wise I'd snap it up for a sensible offer.

Get your mum to buy it you Wil, it's not illegal to own them under 18 ;)

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
It's a shame I've spent my sharps fund already this month other wise I'd snap it up for a sensible offer.

Get your mum to buy it you Wil, it's not illegal to own them under 18 ;)

promised myself that I wouldn't buy another knife until I was 18 :) don't want to replace the clipper just yet, been waiting 4 years, aint going to break my pact just yet!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE