Custom Bivi Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
I'm hoping someone can help me. I've spent ages searching the interweb and going through my browser history and bookmarks but I just cant find what I'm looking for. I actually think I may be going a little mad :banghead: .

A whilst ago I found (well I think I did) a site for a company in the US that made custom bivi bags, they were very much a whatever you want job and i remember seeing an example with a top middle zip, and zip out midge net hood too. All of this was brilliant but even better was that the price they were quoting was around $100 USD.

I really want to explore this a bit further but cannot find the company or link anywhere. Any of you guys out there come across such a company?

I promise I don't think I made this up :aargh4:

Robbo

Nomad
Aug 22, 2005
Darkest Scotland,
If you find it remember and factor in the cost of postage and customs charges (anything over £18 incurs a charge IIRC)

(where in Angus If you don't mind me asking?)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I picked up a custom made bivvy a few months ago which I believe was contructed in the UK. I thought I got it on here in the classifieds but I can`t find anything in my PMs so I`ll have a look at my ebay mails tonight.

Rich

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
I picked up a custom made bivvy a few months ago which I believe was contructed in the UK. I thought I got it on here in the classifieds but I can`t find anything in my PMs so I`ll have a look at my ebay mails tonight.

Rich

cheers Shewie - i thought these looked quite interesting (but more expensive than the ones i found previously) http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.co...id=30&osCsid=c7ce448d503284a10f5c9331bee8b6a1

or there are the oware ones - again not the ones i found but still interesting http://shop.bivysack.com/category.s...E3E432383BABCF688C7.qscstrfrnt03?categoryId=2

How easy is goretex to work with?

I could get a surplus bag and modify it (or find someone who could) with a zip and sew in noseeum where the hood flap is to create a midge free goretex zipped wonder bag :rolleyes: .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE