Crusader cup Lid

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
warthog1981 said:
how dose fore or five pound sound ? :eek: including postage
Bearing in mind what has been said what about £7.00 inc P&P as you will have to get packaging of some sort I would imagine. :)

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
didn't want to seem cheeky by asking to much and the are made of scrap aluminium :eek: , Also some have a few marks on them well most of them do :rolleyes:
As for packing Im re using old jiffy bags :D

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Yup 7 quid seems like a fair deal to me so I am in. Please pm me as soon as you need payment with all relevant details and thanks for doing this :)

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Got a lid from Warthog :You_Rock_

First impressions are that it is well made and a good fit (Lose enough for open fire use)

I will be putting it through its paces at the weekend on openfires etc

If there is interest I will do a review of both the BCB item and the Warthog lid

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Warthog what sort of ally was it? I can probably get some dural from work if anybody wants it, but I don't think thats any good is it?

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
im not sure what kind off aluminium it is :confused: think my boss said it was 22 gauge and it was probably part of a new pannel on an old caravan :confused:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Pignut said:
Got a lid from Warthog :You_Rock_

First impressions are that it is well made and a good fit (Lose enough for open fire use)

I will be putting it through its paces at the weekend on openfires etc

If there is interest I will do a review of both the BCB item and the Warthog lid
Think we need a review Pignut..but also a better name

"A Warthog Lid" ...nope sounds like a hat

"Wartcover" is a little too close to a medicated plaster........

"Hogtop"...hmmmmm maybe but reminds me a little of the inappropriate clothing choices I have seen in village pubs

"Hogglid" .....sounds like a small mythical creature akin to a goblin...kinda like it though

Say it quickly..."hogglid"

More mead anyone :eek:

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE