Mil-Tec canteen cup lid

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

R_Fonseca

Tenderfoot
Jul 6, 2021
Dublin
www.fonseca.ie
I've been gifted a Mil-Tec bottle with a canteen cup. Can someone point me in the right direction to get a lid that fits?

I've never really been interested in this type of container before, so don't know anything about them except that they're all different sizes.

P.S. upon searching I found out there's not much love for Mil-Tec... But I have it now and I think it'll do me just fine if I can find a lid.

Ozmundo

Jan 15, 2023
Sussex
I've been gifted a Mil-Tec bottle with a canteen cup. Can someone point me in the right direction to get a lid that fits?

I've never really been interested in this type of container before, so don't know anything about them except that they're all different sizes.

P.S. upon searching I found out there's not much love for Mil-Tec... But I have it now and I think it'll do me just fine if I can find a lid.
Do you know if the cup is a copy or possibly issue? They are slightly different in dimensions.

The out of production (I think) heavy cover ones are for the issue cup.

You can get lids for the copies on Amazon, eBay and Ali express. They come from a variety of makers, labelled as Rothco brand amongst others. Almost certainly you will need to bend the edges to get a decent fit.

Latinaric 1QT Portable Water Bottle Stainless Steel Military Canteen with 0.5QT Cup

This is a steel cup and lid for £15.99 on Amazon. Jolmo lander set is £20.

Lid alone on eBay is £9.95 plus £3.95 postage. I just searched USGI CANTEEN CUP LID. The first one that popped up is a mil-tec.

Heavy gauge foil work too. :)

Good luck.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE