crusader boil lid cover thingy from uncle Ray

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Yes. Bit heavy for walking but sturdy and strong. Very tight fit on the mug though which is not always a bad thing but sometimes the water spills trying to pull it off.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
It's to bulky to warrant a place in my kit unfortunately, the reason I use the crusader is because of the neat compact size. I prefer the slim packable ones bought from the makers here like Launditch. They easily slip down the back of a pouch or bag without taking up extra room...

P1000498.jpg

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
pretty fancy etching and patches going on there! stops the magpies no doubt as well as looking the biz!
It's to bulky to warrant a place in my kit unfortunately, the reason I use the crusader is because of the neat compact size. I prefer the slim packable ones bought from the makers here like Launditch. They easily slip down the back of a pouch or bag without taking up extra room...

P1000498.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
pretty fancy etching and patches going on there! stops the magpies no doubt as well as looking the biz!

Magpies was the main reason. Plus Trunks put such a huge amount of work into this and it looked so cool compared to the old version. I just had to use it more. Now if I leave my kit lying about, folks know exactly who it belongs too and wouldn't dream of 'borrowing' it :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE