Croc Dundee knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Just to let you know how the cutting competition went, it was a tie for first place between my dundee knife and Guycep Guy Stainforths cutter,both knives went cleanly through 3 two litre bottles we then run out of bottles,and cleanly cut 3 inch strands of hanging rope.

Bernie

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Bernie's Knife was awesome, it performed with the best and succeeded. Thanks also for the food, teabags, milk etc....great stew and a terrific weekend.

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Thanks matt and Simon

Thanks also Dave to every one from bb for a great weekend also,maxine says thanks for thanking me for the venison stew she made,We'll have to get a bigger pot for the next time as it all went down a treat.
Be nice if Ant could sort another one for september time.

All the best

Bernie

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
a pic of the bottles cut

bernie
cutter.jpg

RussT

Apr 6, 2008
London
Many thanks Mick ,as you know it was only seeing your knives that made me want to make knives.

Bernie

Everybody at the EMCCU meet who tried the knife seemed suitably impressed with it's cutting abilities, after seeing it being put through it's paces I was even more proud to be the new owner:D
Not exactly an EDC but it is comfortable to wear:)
Thanks to you and your wife Bernie for providing the eats and keeping the fire going, good job. and hope see you again at other meets.
p.s.I think you need to get to one of the official cutting comps with your blades:)

JimN

Forager
Feb 7, 2006
The Amber Valley
Wasn't able to stay around for the comp but the knife did look a complete stunner!

And cheers for letting me play with your compound Bernie :)

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
No Probs Jim With the bow,And glad your happy with the knife Russ, i'll definitely will be making another, same spec as the one you have, but with deeper grinds,perhaps up to the fuller,looking forward to the next meet all the best.

Bernie

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Just started to make my new Mick Dundee cutting knife,This one is 5mm thick and its going to be as close as i can possibly get to the original,with a stick tang brass bolster and pommel, i knew i shoulden't have watched the film again last night.

Cheers Bernie

Dundee.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
That's going to look one real mean knife when you've finished it Bernie. Look forward to seeing the completed item :) Just out of curiousity how long does it take you from start to completion to do a beastie like that?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE