Cravat’s

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

henchy3rd

Settler
Apr 16, 2012
Derby
Showing friends some photos of my camp outs.. one mentioned me wearing a cravat in most photos, to which I never really gave it much thought.
I find them perfect for keeping one’s collar cleaner & keeping the chills at bay & probably have a hundred & one other uses too.

Reactions: crosslandkelly

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Showing friends some photos of my camp outs.. one mentioned me wearing a cravat in most photos, to which I never really gave it much thought.
I find them perfect for keeping one’s collar cleaner & keeping the chills at bay & probably have a hundred & one other uses too.

Said Photos required. : )

Reactions: Herman30

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I wear them a lot in the colder months. Although we call them ascot ties. Great bits of clothing kit. And essential with a smoking jacket when loafing about ones pad.

• Haha
Reactions: TeeDee

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I use my shemagh the same way.

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
Shemags are ok, I have a few but in practice I tend to use nettings made for the same purpose more. Can better be used to cover one's face because one sees through. Of course one can go ninja with a shemag but I never seem to get them quite right.:ninja:

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I wear them a lot in the colder months. Although we call them ascot ties. Great bits of clothing kit. And essential with a smoking jacket when loafing about ones pad.
Strictly an Ascot tie is a formal item held in place with a pin and worn outside the shirt..... A day cravat is informal neckerchief , tied and worn inside the collar.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE