Cravat’s

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

henchy3rd

Settler
Apr 16, 2012
612
425
Derby
Showing friends some photos of my camp outs.. one mentioned me wearing a cravat in most photos, to which I never really gave it much thought.
I find them perfect for keeping one’s collar cleaner & keeping the chills at bay & probably have a hundred & one other uses too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: crosslandkelly
Showing friends some photos of my camp outs.. one mentioned me wearing a cravat in most photos, to which I never really gave it much thought.
I find them perfect for keeping one’s collar cleaner & keeping the chills at bay & probably have a hundred & one other uses too.

Said Photos required. : )
 
  • Like
Reactions: Herman30
I wear them a lot in the colder months. Although we call them ascot ties. Great bits of clothing kit. And essential with a smoking jacket when loafing about ones pad.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TeeDee
Showing friends some photos of my camp outs.. one mentioned me wearing a cravat in most photos, to which I never really gave it much thought.
I find them perfect for keeping one’s collar cleaner & keeping the chills at bay & probably have a hundred & one other uses too.
I use my shemagh the same way.
 
Shemags are ok, I have a few but in practice I tend to use nettings made for the same purpose more. Can better be used to cover one's face because one sees through. Of course one can go ninja with a shemag but I never seem to get them quite right.:ninja:
 
I wear them a lot in the colder months. Although we call them ascot ties. Great bits of clothing kit. And essential with a smoking jacket when loafing about ones pad.
Strictly an Ascot tie is a formal item held in place with a pin and worn outside the shirt..... A day cravat is informal neckerchief , tied and worn inside the collar.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE