Crap idea now available in DPM!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
I have had and used one of these on canoe trips for two years. Those of us with limited squatting ability welcome a sit down when necessary and it supports my 13 stone in a comfortable position. Hope that clarifies what at first seems a solution to a problem that does not exist. They fold flat when not needed and stow in a canoe well.
Alan

PS see avatar for demonstration!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Or.... you could just squat like most normal folk???

Depends how many folks on site, how big an area and how vulnerable the area is. Doesnt't take too many folks on site to render an area a smelly fly ridden zone.
Some bits of the hills are having real problems just because folks are scattering ashes on them ........too much nitrogen changes the underlying soil conditions and that affects the habitats for rare plants; imagine adding manure and nitrogen and salts rich urine to that :sigh:

Sometimes, take it in and take it *all* out, really is the best way to go...........iimmc :)

Stingray

Feb 25, 2009
Kent
I always stick one of these on the back of the bike for rallies.
Rally toilets are a bit like festival ones after a couple of days.Not nice.
It folds flat and is there if needed :D

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
a pedal bin liner in one of these does the trick in emergency...

0009_Nescafe_can_large.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE