Crap idea now available in DPM!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

the laird

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2006
DK
how many hours did a design team waste figuring out that its possible to take a crap in a cardboard box??

Chinkapin

Settler
Jan 5, 2009
Kansas USA
I sit here pondering "the laird's" question (see above), with sweat upon my furrowed brow, straining to come up with an answer that rings satisfactory. Ultimately, I produced nothing to be proud of. I wash my hands of the entire affair.

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
I sit here pondering "the laird's" question (see above), with sweat upon my furrowed brow, straining to come up with an answer that rings satisfactory. Ultimately, I produced nothing to be proud of. I wash my hands of the entire affair.

im too childish to not do this, but i note several words that lead me to think i know what this is(link doesnt work in my office). cut n paste is great!

i sit here, with sweat upon my furrowed brow, straining with proud satisfactory answers. Ultimatley, I produced rings to be proud of...

i know, please dont ban me...

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
They've got to be a better alternative than festival porta-loos, 48 hours into a weekender and I can't face going in them anymore.

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
haha well at least nobody will see you!

also wasn't this on top gear? i remember jeremy sitting on it and it collapsed instantly lol

pete

Harley

Forager
Mar 15, 2010
London
These things were long overdue when they first became available (the plain cardboard one rather than the imaginably-hard-to-find-at-night camouflaged version I hasten to add!).

The real value is in the biodegradable bag - the same principle is now in use in the Cairngorm national park, a well developed project by the lady responsible for protection of that unique and beautiful environment.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi how much weight will they take i wonder
regards dave ps will have to work it out with a pencil sorry for the poo i mean pun lol

stardust

Oct 15, 2007
somerset
I have M.E. and digging a hole in the woods is really is out of the question. I would totally consider getting one of these. I have had portapotties in the past and emptying them is the grossest thing ever. This is far more preferable.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sorry Stardust, this isn't a dig at you.

For crying out loud, why don't folks go an buy a nappy pail for £2.99 and just use that ?
It even comes with a lid. Line it with the bags intended for nappies, they even have bio ones now, and the bucket will hold the loo roll, wipes and bags as well as hand cleaner in one neat package to site.

Honestly, I wonder about folks sometimes.

Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE