Craghoppers Curragh shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mat

Forager
Nov 20, 2003
Hampshire
The Curragh shirt made by Craghoppers is an excellent item of clothing and since they are currently only £20 in the Craghoppers sale I thought I'd post a quick heads up\mini review.

They are made from heavyweight cotton twill and are designed as a "hard-working overshirt". Features include the usual array of pockets (inc one zipped), drying loops, and thin strips of webbing down the buttons to reinforce the stitching. The shoulders are also reinfoced.

Colours include green and brown so are ideal for the woods and they come in a wide rage of sizes (ideal for me as being 'vertically challenged', I always struggle to find clothes that fit me!).

A great shirt and at only £20 I reckon you can't go wrong.

Happy New Year!

Mat

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Picked up one of these a couple of weeks ago at our local retailer outlet village for £25. So far it's taken a right battering and faired pretty well.

Not a bad shirt for the price.

*no connection or relation to Craghoppers etc etc yadda yadda*

freespin

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2008
Washington
click on the colour, ie slate then the shirt on screen becomes that colour. Was playing earlier ................... what the heck colours are they!!! I ordered a walrus.
F

Mat

Forager
Nov 20, 2003
Hampshire
I hope you're all pleased with your purchases. I'm really impressed with my shirts. They were a good price, tough, hard-wearing, nice colours (I hate camo!) and really comfortable to wear. I've practically lived in mine!

Mat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE