Crafty Secret Santa 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Jazz yours has def been sent as i've had a pm from the sender, its been sent as signed for. If it isnt with you by tomorrow it might be worth a ring to the collection office to see if the postie forgot to post a note.

And Greensurfingbear your giftee has been away with work so yours will be posted today i believe.

Keep me informed please

Dave

Jazz006

Jun 7, 2013
Dundee
Jazz yours has def been sent as i've had a pm from the sender, its been sent as signed for. If it isnt with you by tomorrow it might be worth a ring to the collection office to see if the postie forgot to post a note.

And Greensurfingbear your giftee has been away with work so yours will be posted today i believe.

Keep me informed please

Dave

Got it yesterday thanks.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Not sure which one has arrived ....from here or the other Santa thread as the package doesn't say. One arrived from BCUSA as well goodjob
Just been told the one from here has arrived as the one from the other thread is triangular ;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE