Crafty Secret Santa 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
a3uzy6em.jpg

thanks for my micro brew kit.

Orric

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
The Crafty Santa brought me what I believe is known as a 'squirrel cooker'. He didn't say who it was from but, thank you very much, Kev.

CraftySanta13SqCookr.jpg

Mr.punch

Forager
Oct 15, 2012
somerset/devon border
Couldn't believe it when I got a packet from South Africa with crafty santa on it, Thanks very much Mark I love these especially the arrow heads had to look up the runes on one of them. I will wear them with pride.

Hope you and yours had a grand day.

aaf029b8-d35a-4641-9fba-64c4599e3853.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I got a wonderful serving spoon, a paracord bracelet and a lovely hand-made skew chisel with an antler handle; my best gift of the year! I don't have access to a camera at the moment but I'll post pictures tomorrow......

And my secret santa chose not to remain anonymous, so thankyou very much indeed, Mafro, this puts my meagre offering to shame!

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
I got either;

a wooden spoon and a svord knife

or

a kit hammock thingy, meths burner, charcloth and some paracord keyrings (wasn't labelled if it was the secret santa or the brantub...Nor who they are from.)

Thanks very much to all, and Happy Christmas.

(Ill take this up with the PO David Morningstar; I did pay for 48 hour delivery...)

Them kit hammock things make great hammock chairs too they will easily take a person'sweight.

Last edited:

Dean

Mod
Mod
Jan 24, 2004
South Wales
www.facebook.com
I would like to thank my Crafty Santa for the sling I received, excellent build quality and made from natural material. Already had a go using the ammunition of choice at Christmas "the brussel sprout" and the result was was not good for the sprout.
Thanks you Crafty Santa.

P261213_1450_zps523f8b09.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I will post a piccie in due course but my secret Santa brought me a nice little spoon, some super carved Christmas trees which are on our tree now and an excellent portable grill.

Also, the hand drawn card showed some real time given to it; many thanks to Santa :You_Rock_

Apologies for the curious cat!

2FZBmEZl.jpg

Last edited:

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
I got me some nice Paracord bracelets that will serve great as danglers and belt loops, and some very decent marmalade!
Thanks Santa!
Yours sincerely Ruud

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Photo to follow, I got a leather/ pig skin pouch. I think I'm going to use it as a place to keep my sewing kit in one place.

Nice one - hope everyone had a great christmas, and have a happy new year.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
We went on a winter ramble today and my Secret Santa spoon got christened to stir the sugar into my halfway flask of coffee :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE