Country Covers 'Falkland' Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

peaks

Settler
May 16, 2009
Derbys
Hi,
Haven't tried these trousers but have had various other items of clothing or kit from them over the years. I've found the stuff to be very durable, comfortable and effective. Good service from them too. They have a close alliance with Artkis - who make some pretty good kit.

Hope this helps

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Hi,
Haven't tried these trousers but have had various other items of clothing or kit from them over the years. I've found the stuff to be very durable, comfortable and effective. Good service from them too. They have a close alliance with Artkis - who make some pretty good kit.

Hope this helps

Thanks mate, appreciated.

bushcraftbob

Settler
Jun 1, 2007
Oxfordshire
I saw their stand at the game fair, and have been on their website, and found their stuff quite dear in comparison to other websites.

Saying that those slacks do look pretty damn good!

colly

Forager
Apr 10, 2010
Edenbridge Kent
big fan of their kit.
long lasting and good quality.
lasted buy was the falkland trousers waterproof version with knee and seat pads unfortunately the service wasn't as good as normal and i had to chase them twice to fill the order.

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland
I have a pair of these that I bought a few years ago, fantastic strides for this time of year (changeable weather...).
Really good for work, shooting, shopping, reading, playing on the computer......
And ok in the rain too!!

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
I have a pair of these that I bought a few years ago, fantastic strides for this time of year (changeable weather...).
Really good for work, shooting, shopping, reading, playing on the computer......
And ok in the rain too!!

Only 'ok' in the rain??
BTW I love this
"If you can keep calm when all others around you are losing their heads - then the drugs are obviously working!" very funny

Yesterday I saw a T shirt with " I still miss my ex wife..............but my aim is getting better"

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland
Only 'ok' in the rain??
BTW I love this
"If you can keep calm when all others around you are losing their heads - then the drugs are obviously working!" very funny

Yesterday I saw a T shirt with " I still miss my ex wife..............but my aim is getting better"

The outer fabric will eventually wet out as it is the inner liner that is waterproof. You stay dry but get a cold feeling.

I use mine for changeable weather or light rain. Heavy rain calls for the cheap flexothane leggings to go over the top.
More of a comfort thing than anything.
I have a cheap(er) pair that I got from bob parrat (sp?) that are also pretty good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE