Could not post or message for a few days!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo,

I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I could no post or message from my account for a few days. I think this is something to do with account registration confirmation issues, even if your account is old. I spoke with admin on facebook and they said they are experiencing issues.

SO, for anyone who has tried contacting me, I'm now back up and running and to those of you who may still be inmcapable, you're not alone!

Peace

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Could be an email issue not having an up to date email address?

I seem to recall Tony posting something about possible problems caused by out of date contact details bumping you into an inactive user group.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi Tony I cannot get my quick reply to work it seems to have lost space what I get is thiswhenItrytotypeareply.:confused:

I've had that happen quite a bit as well, usually stops if I hit enter to create a new line

It can be annoying if you type a load on before you have a look and find you've got to do it all over (touch typist I'm not :) )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE