Corso's well over due little comp

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
giving this one last bump

will compile a list post mid week - which will be the start of a 24hr countdown to give people one last option to nominate - we realy should have kept this as a carried on list...

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Here you go :)

giving this one last bump

will compile a list post mid week - which will be the start of a 24hr countdown to give people one last option to nominate - we realy should have kept this as a carried on list...

Man of Tanith
British Red:)
Globetrotter.uk
grey array
Stuart Goring
Dreadhead.
John Fenna
Elen Sentier
Mentalnurse

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
lol would have loved to be in the woods

its the misses birthday so I've a job to do - will sort the draw tomorrow

cheers...

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
i'm still alive just had duties yesterday :D

anyway, asked the misses to perform the draw and the winner is

No 5 Niels as voted by Goatboy

pm's on their way

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I can't believe it. Thanks corso! I'm very happy now:) And thanks Goatboy for nominating me.:)

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Wow thanks Corso, liked this comp as it made folk think of others. Thanks and Niels your welcome, shining star of the forum mate. Hope our wondering of your demise/absence didn't swing it :) Will have to think of a comp now in tribute to this one. Thanks again Corso.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Corso, a wee post to say that my part of the prize for the competition just arrived. All I can say is wow, you said the nominator got a wee thing while the nominee got the large bag. Niels will be in for a big treat then 'cause mine is superb. Nice suede drawstring bag with a solid screw top round tin. No rattling as I draw it out and open, inside is stuffed with really nice char cloth, a new ingot of stamped beeswax, a tea light and a mystery rectangular flat stone. Going by the texture it's a fine grade honing stone. So will have a play on my little opinel later with a coffee. Also want to head out and try the rest of my new toys.

Thank you very much Corso, it was a nice thoughtful competition and my prize is excellent, Just have to think up a nice tribute completion now.

Colin.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
glade it got there ok

The mystery rectangular flat stone is an Arkansas Whetstone

hopefully Neiels' will be with him soon too...

Hi Corso and thanks again, really chuffed. Thought it was an Arkansas stone, though in the dark house with it coloured from the charcloth I wasn't sure 'till I got it outside and wiped down. Cheers. GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE