Corso's well over due little comp

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
At the risk of offending all my other close friends here - I nominate Dreadhead. He's come a long way since his first toddler steps at leatherwork and is now, after such a relatively short time, already hard on the heels of Luckylee when it comes to quality workmanship.

Thanks for the nomination Zingmo and Harvestman :notworthy

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
I'd like to nominate Elen Sentier, as for someone who's not been here that long she seems like the sort of person who has contributed a lot and gets on with everyone.
Colin

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Can't believe that none of Decorum, Mesquite or Udamiano have been nominated - I have drawn a lot (actually I asked Higher Management to choose a number from 1,2,3) and it was ....................

UDAMIANO

Biker

Can't believe that none of Decorum, Mesquite or Udamiano have been nominated - I have drawn a lot (actually I asked Higher Management to choose a number from 1,2,3) and it was ....................

UDAMIANO

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I have about 20 close mates here and loads of people I've come to call friends, yet choosing one while effectively casting the others aside made me feel really uncomfortable. Like I said though I hope they don't take it as a personal poke in the eye.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I have about 20 close mates here and loads of people I've come to call friends, yet choosing one while effectively casting the others aside made me feel really uncomfortable. Like I said though I hope they don't take it as a personal poke in the eye.

It's OK Aaron... you just earned yourself the job of washer up boy at Dingly Dell for the duration of the moot :rofl:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I must say I took a deliberate decision not to choose a mate from the non=forum world (sorry guys) and choose some-one who I thought was an example to the community. Did think it would make me unpopular though :rolleyes:.

Biker

I must say I took a deliberate decision not to choose a mate from the non=forum world (sorry guys) and choose some-one who I thought was an example to the community. Did think it would make me unpopular though :rolleyes:.

I like your thinking, I opted for both options and chose someone who contributes a lot more than most. Still felt bad about appearing to snub people. oh well looks like I can serve my penance in the purgatory of Dingly Dell. I'm sure John and Steve will make it suitably hellish.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE