Cornwall RV

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
I got back from the Cornwall RV earlier on today and just had to tell everyone what a great time we had.

To be perfectly honest, I am still overwhelmed by the generosity and friendliness of everyone we met whilst we were there.

Huge thanks must go to Chis and Nicky and all the team for the great organisation. Also to Matt, Andy (AndyRAF), Justin (Rawshak), Steve (Smarvell) and John for your help in moving our mobile bush shelter up the lane from the car park. Your enthusiasm for the task was incredible and I really can't thank you enough. Also thanks to Paul (Craven) for your help in getting us in on Friday plus the others whose names I don't know. Thanks to you all for the great company and the fantastic fun round the fire.

Ashley (Nightwalker) and your clan, thanks for your wonderful company and the lessons I learned from you all.

Weekends like these, I'll cherish for the rest of my life and I wouldn't have missed it for anything.

Thanks again and I hope your legs don't turn into snakes!! :D

Martin

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
My son, Ben and me hade a great time.
Thanks to Chris, Nikky, Angie and all the rest of the organisers. :notworthy
Thanks to Tris, his time and his forge for letting me make a skinning knife.
Thanks to Bernie for the bespoke "Bird & Trout" and for putting a edge on the knife I forged with Tris.

And a big, big thank you to Neal (Green-Craft) at the spoon carving. Ben hasn't stopped whittling since you gave him the Frosts knife. A very kind and thoughtful gift, it made our weekend in your company. I hope our paths meet again. ( I'm off to cut some silver birch for him tomorrow, there won't be anything left if he keeps re-fining his spoon.):nono:

I'll see you all next year and I'm hoping not to work so we can stay for the full 4 days.
Thanks again

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
Well, I'm layed up in bed having finally allowed this cold to kick me in the bum! I had an absolutely fantastic time this weekend, learnt a lot, met a lot of great people..and drank a lot of home-brews! Many thanks to andy and sue, john, matt and abby, martin and ali, ashley and clan and all the many others who offered tea and great company over the weekend :) As far as I can tell, the girls had a great time, and I certainly did. Roll on next year, especially minus the runny nose! I wonder if it would get here faster if I had snakes for legs...;-) Joy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE