Cornwall Outing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ANDYRAF

Settler
Mar 25, 2008
St Austell Cornwall
Finally got my act together and pushed myself into the great outdoors again after seven years of retirement from the military.
Didn't go far from home but stepped into a new world of discovery, not the old style of defensive positions or exercises, Just being in the countryside seeing, hearing and enjoying natures finest. I have to say it's a bit of a mind expanding event when you are woken in the middle of the night by an Owl sat in the same tree your hammock is suspended from, especially when he/she is looking under the edge of your tarp.
I think what really pushed me was reading these forums and some of the excellent posts. I'll try get some photos posted so all can see, I don't see why my family are the only ones to have a good laugh.

Woodland Valley Farm (not connected in any way) lovely place and they sell their own produce(organnic).

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
sounds like fun. I'm up the road a bit in Devon so looking forward to see your pic. I'm always looking for new places.....

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
I went to see it as a potential site for tracking courses with permission from the farmer obviously who is a nice guy by the way! He runs various walks and events there.
Will send PM about tracking courses as I don't want to misuse the forum!:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE