Cooking items?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
Oh, sorry. I forgot that I had already asked these questions in my other larger thread. I didn't quite think about that. Very repetitive, I know.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendations and advice.

Uilleachan

Aug 14, 2013
Northwest Scotland
A pot and a pan works for me when cooking with a stove. If I have a fire on the go I'll look to do as much
cooking on the fire as I can, limiting the use of pots & pans, but that all depends what's on the menu.

I'm still using my rather battered trangia set, and bits thereof.

I do like a plastic cup.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I like the zebra lunch box, deep enoghy for a good meal, long folding handle, lid can be used as a plate and my woodgas stove fits in a treat. I also ffavour the primus litech kettle, had it years and still doing a grand job.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I do like my Bulldog set of billys, that nesting set is a copy but still very good, and as Rik says you take the one/'s you need wit

dont forget you will need some utensills as well :).. nice little carving project for a spoon and spatula

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The 2 pint 'Bulldog' has room for your brew kit, wash up kit, fold up cup if you use one.

I left a 6 pint pot from an original set in the garden, a builder who was doing work on the house dropped his ladders on it!!! He saw my face and asked if I was OK, and I explained as calmly as I could how he had so nearly gone off to meet his ancestors.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
The 2 pint 'Bulldog' has room for your brew kit, wash up kit, fold up cup if you use one.

I left a 6 pint pot from an original set in the garden, a builder who was doing work on the house dropped his ladders on it!!! He saw my face and asked if I was OK, and I explained as calmly as I could how he had so nearly gone off to meet his ancestors.

Did you charge him.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE