Conspiracy Theories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
As for the Moon conspiracy theory, the flag doesn't wave in the breeze. It was on a horizontal pole as well as the vertical pole, they thought it look better with a wave in it so it looked like it was flapping in the breeze so it wasn't extended all the way along the horizontal pole.

Personally I think they got to the moon, the scientific evidence behind it is so strong, and the conspiracy scientific evidence behind it very weak.

A friend was involved in the Apollo project. He pointed out that a conspiracy would have to have involved thousands of people, none of whom have given the secret away over many decades.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
(2) In approximately 700 B.C. the prophet Micah named the tiny village of Bethlehem as the birthplace of Israel’s Messiah (Micah 5:2). The fulfillment of this prophecy in the birth of Christ is one of the most widely known and widely celebrated facts in history.
:lmao::lmao:

I stopped reading at this point. :rolleyes:

swagman

Nomad
Aug 14, 2006
Tasmania
:lmao::lmao:

I stopped reading at this point. :rolleyes:

HAHA Yes me two . The truth is there is no proof Jesus even existed the bible was writen from hand me down storys.
How can you say the propheseys all came true when there is no real evidence involved. And please dont get me started on noahs ark.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Yes, why do most xtians know less about the bible than I do, who have no religion and no study??

(Fair dos to the Jews and Muslims who actualy know their stuff....)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
that a gasoline engine will refrigerate itself during its combustion cycle <snip> that chance = 1 in 1080.

Can you explain how, given the number of cars there are in the UK and the number of miles driven, that this doesn't happen?

A miracle perhaps?

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I predict a bunch of people will accept the writings in a book - or a collection of books - as fact. They won't dare those challenge those facts or validate them for themselves. They will have their lofty leaders upon whom they will confer obscure old fashioned titles for their adherence to the "true path". They will scream at those who challenge their "one true path" despite the fact they have not personally checked the facts that others have informed them are self evidently true - there is only one true science - whole and indivisible.

I dislike science zealots - in the same way I dislike religious zealots

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE