Conspiracy Theories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Aaah degrees of weirdness

I don't think all politicians are weird...corrupt, sure....but weird?

Actually, lets take a look at the mayor of London - both of which are complete freaks!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Aaah degrees of weirdness

I don't think all politicians are weird...corrupt, sure....but weird?

Actually, lets take a look at the mayor of London - both of which are complete freaks!

I kind of like Boris , you at least get a little entertainment out of his buffonery.

Ronnie

Settler
Oct 7, 2010
Highland
We landed on the moon, Neil and Buzz walked round on it . They were tracked there and back and not just by friendly powers who wanted to see USA succeed.

But, heres my crazy part- the pictures were faked.
It makes sense, biggest story in the history of mankind so far and "they" had to ensure the American publc had nice clear pictures to show how successful the programme was , biggest PR stunt in history.

Yes - it is really quite clear that the photographs were faked:

AS11-40-5922HR.jpg

That photo is from NASA's own site, apologies for it being so large - but if I resized and rehosted it, no one would believe me. That is supposed to be the Apollo 11 lander assembly, no really - it's not made out of cardboard, tinfoil and gaffa tape. That's a multi-million dollar space craft and it's sitting on the moon - honest it is...

You're half way there - bit more research and you'll go all the way. I promised not to debate on this thread, but I couldn't help myself there :eek:

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
I've never took much notice of that Apollo landing conspiracy. But that photo is mad, I could build a more convincing version. Why are they putting it on there website? Surely there has been people have questioned it.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Yes - it is really quite clear that the photographs were faked:

That photo is from NASA's own site, apologies for it being so large - but if I resized and rehosted it, no one would believe me. That is supposed to be the Apollo 11 lander assembly, no really - it's not made out of cardboard, tinfoil and gaffa tape. That's a multi-million dollar space craft and it's sitting on the moon - honest it is...

All I see is something covered in reflective foils, I cant really tell what it's made of. The parts not covered in foils seem to be engineered as well as my non-existent knowledge of lunar module engineering would expect from a microlight spacecraft. I think believing in the Apollo conspiracy is like religion, you have to have a little faith, cos all you really have is a lot of preachers, preaching paranoia to those with a need to believe ...and no evidence. :D

Last edited:

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
I think believing in the Apollo conspiracy is like religion, you have to have a little faith, cos all you really have is a lot of preachers, preaching paranoia to those with a need to believe ...and no evidence. :D

There is a whole book full of evidence. It's up to you whether it's important enough to take the time out to find it. 1/3rd of the bible is prophesy of times that have been and times to come. Your right though it's all about faith.:)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I will admit ( regardless of conspiracy ) it does look like it was put together as an 'after school' project.

Tinfoil - Check!
Masking Tape- Check!
Shiny gold cellophane- Check!

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
Bits of grey paper wrapped around something with bits of sticky tape holding them together. scrunched up mylar with a bit of mylar stuffed into a plastic tube. This is nasa one of the most scentifically advanced companies in the world, with the greatest scientists available on the planet, and they come up with this.
It's not surprising they never went back, if they went at all. Was close up imigery available at that time probably not. This scenario obviously never entered there minds.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Bits of grey paper wrapped around something with bits of sticky tape holding them together. scrunched up mylar with a bit of mylar stuffed into a plastic tube. This is nasa one of the most scentifically advanced companies in the world, with the greatest scientists available on the planet, and they come up with this.

They came up with this in 1969, that's 42 years ago ...and just 25 years after the Spitfire was the most advanced thing in aviation and only 66 years after the Wright brothers came up with this...

WR6G13.jpg

What did you expect it to be made of? Mylar and plastic tube were pretty rad back then. :D

And the Gloster Meteor F 1

and the arado 234

comparing the wikipedia articles it seems to me that the messerschmidt 262 flew before the gloster meteor f1... . and -as much as i dislike the country- it seems to me that the germans were leading at this time in jet- and rocket plane technology.

not that it has anything to do with the original topic of the thread :offtopic:

Last edited by a moderator:

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
I can't be the only one who reads through these threads just so I know which of the members are paranoid mentalists can I?

Nope.
In fact, that's the very purpose - it helps flush 'them' (whoever 'they' are, but rest assured - 'they' certainly are) out.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
I can't see any gaffer tape:rolleyes:

That's because you're not using your imagination.:rolleyes:

If you are not aware that shadows on the moon are very dark, you can convince yourself that the two shadows cast by the two struts are in fact gaffer tape.

That is, if you are also gullible of course.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE