Congratulations to Angst - Beneath The Stars Leather-Craft

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lolol...thankyou very much Sir....kind of you....

i'm nearing completion of a batch of my 'signature knife sheaths' for Heinnie too....the ones that cater for firesteel and have a DC4 pouch attached....and theyve just accepted my newly designed DC4 stone belt pouch also so i've done some of those as well...

many thanks for your support!

regards,

s

Available now at heinnie - http://www.heinnie.com/beneath-the-stars-golok-sheath

Congratulation on getting your work out there!

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
Isn't it nice to see a big online store stocking products made by a traditional craft maker here in the UK. Credit to HH for taking the time in invest in the crafts and giving exposure to a wider market.

Looking forward to seeing the new products. Again, well done and keep up the good work!

Angry Pirate

Forager
Jul 24, 2014
Peak District
Isn't it nice to see a big online store stocking products made by a traditional craft maker here in the UK. Credit to HH for taking the time in invest in the crafts and giving exposure to a wider market.

Looking forward to seeing the new products. Again, well done and keep up the good work!

Plus one on this. Glad to see your efforts are paying off!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well done mate!
Are your bracelets (as seen on the Moot Workshop) going to feature - or have you seen enough of them to last a lifetime:lmao:
No - seriously - well done! Your work is superb and you deserve success :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Congratulations Angst - you have worked hard and developed your craft so you deserve the success - good to see it happen.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....thankyou red.....

john.....youre not gonna believe this but.....(i'm sitting here laughing my head off)....heinnie have ordered 40 bracelets from me....yes, seriously....cant say more at the moment but its involving one of BCUK's esteemed members.....more soon!

BRACELETS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! haha!

s
Well done mate!
Are your bracelets (as seen on the Moot Workshop) going to feature - or have you seen enough of them to last a lifetime:lmao:
No - seriously - well done! Your work is superb and you deserve success :)

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
heinnie have ordered 40 bracelets from me....yes, seriously....cant say more at the moment but its involving one of BCUK's esteemed members.....more soon!

BRACELETS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! haha!

s

Oh no! This is all going pear shaped now, no one will by my paracord bracelets if you flood the HH market with leather ones!

:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE