Confused..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mimung

May 30, 2007
Sweden
I wrote to Genuine Army Surplus to order but got a message from them that they do not ship over sea. I live in Sweden and Britian isn`t so far away. The reason they do not ship over sea is because customers haven´t paid them and the ordered items was returned. Yet they still have information under "delivery details" how much the charge is to different zones in Europe. My question is, after I tried twice to ask them why the have info about the charges but keep answering they do not ship over sea? Have anyone outside UK ordered from them or do they only have customers in the UK? Sweden is btw in zone 2. It´s so sad cause I´ve been looking for a long time for this particular thing and found it at Genuine Army Surplus. /Mimung

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I can't answer on their behalf. A lot of companies seem to have trouble sending goods to other countries. If it compensates any, I've had the same trouble ordering from a company in Sweden. I looked a while ago at a leather journal cover in the US. The cover was about $30 iirc, and they wanted~ $40 to post it to the UK.

Anyway. If it helps, I'd be happy for you to have whatever it is delivered to my UK address and forward it to you in Sweden at cost. PM me if I can help.

a12jpm

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 15, 2008
Perthshire
Mimung if you are struggling PM me what you need and I'll buy and ship to sweden for you as long as you can paypal me the amount.

Cheers

a12jpm

Mimung

May 30, 2007
Sweden
Thank´s guys. I´m a little short of money for the moment but I let you know if and when. Btw, the item is the french F1 rucksack which also doubles as a duffle bag. I don´t know, but I have a thing for canvas... Geez, you where really quick both of you.

Oops, I´ve made a mistake. The company i meant earlier was "Surplus and Adventure". It was from them I got e-mail that it was impossible to order from them.

I´ve recently tried to get in touch with "Genuine Army Surplus" but haven´t got any answer yet. They too have the rucksack. /Mimung

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
OK that's good news. I've dealt with GAS a few times and they've been really good. S&A were a bit tardy with the one order I had with them. My offer still stands though - let me know I can help.

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Yeah GAS are a company i have very good experiences with - but as with most surplus stores out there I would always recommend a telephone call to them during working hours. I always seem to get advice, stock levels and sometimes a healthy discount by calling them first.

Mimung

May 30, 2007
Sweden
I´m happy again.. I phoned GAS today and asked if I could order from them. I got excellent help from Steve. So hopefully I get the two rucksacks I´ve been looking for for so long time. Thanks to you guys reaching out a helping hand. I´ve only seen it on documentarys about the French foreign legion. Looking forward to have one myself.

Why two? Because if I should wear one out and it would be hard finding them again.

I´m happy.., I´m happy...

One problem isn´t solved yet. I wonder what my wife thinks about the purchase.. /Mimung

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE