Comrie Croft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Comrie croft can get quite busy so i would give them a call just to check how busy they are going to be .

Craig.............

windward

Forager
Sep 28, 2006
Edinburgh
How many circles can people go around. Pick a date...pick a venue..then those who can go will go....and those who can't won't.

Simple :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'm not planning for the New Year again :sigh:
Someone else can do it and I'll come along. Everytime I try something happens. From axe and leg interface :yikes: to -17degC :yikes: and flu :( I'm scunnered trying.

George said that the top field would be opened and he was hopeful for somekind of treebog in situ for this year. Might be a better venue for a meet up since it's right next to good woodlands for hammocking and a wee bit quieter than the main campsite at this time of year.

cheers,
M

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Right well I'll be there on the 27th of May. I'll see you there. (it would have been the 20th but I shall be hung over that weekend- yes all weekend)

Andy

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
List for the 27th of MAY

1. Coln18 (Colin)
2. Jag009 (Jason)
3. Bojit (Craig)

I will provisionally say that i will be there but i have yet to ask permission .:)

Craig..............

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
1. Coln18 (Colin)
2. Jag009 (Jason)
3. Bojit (Craig)
4. gazmc2 (gaz)

just prayin nothin comes up between noo & 27th of....... ahem june was it?????

i no shokin....coats on & am outta here

cheers

gaz!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE