Competition.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I have a little competition i want to do.

i will make a knife for who ever can answer this question. This post was originally made by Bravo4 so i hope he does not mind:)
Heres the question

Albert and Niels (two ghosts) were hanging out in the woods late one night, waiting to scare some campers. The campers had yet to settle down into their immobility bags for the evening, so Albert challenges Niels to a "clever words" contest.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions", says Albert.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth", Niels replies.

Albert continues, "Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts".

Niels rolls his eyes, "There are some things so serious you have to laugh at them".

"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted", says Albert.

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future", counters Niels.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."

"Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real."

Albert gets a little scrunch-faced at that beacuse he knows were Niels is going and says, "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. "

"Every sentence I utter must be understood not as an affirmation, but as a question", says Niels, "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

"God always takes the simplest way, He may be subtle, but He isn't plain mean and he does not play dice."

"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet." Now Niels is getting a little annoyed too. "No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical."

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices aquired by age eighteen", Albert says. "Look, we've scared the campers senseless and we didn't even say 'Boo!', what do you think about that?"

"Pantywaste", the ghost of Granny Gatewood chimes in, "Y'all a bunch of pantywaste."

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Thats me out then! - I don't even understand what the question IS!!
ashamed053611282jy0.gif

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
errr, what question?

:) I never said it would be easy. That is a question, trust me, with a most definate answer. That answer will explain the volcano and meteor events of the past 2 days.

The answer will give you 3 things, The unifying theory/god theory/ and the fundamental principles of everything. Find it, and the knife will be the least you win.

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
............oh, and do you mean Unified field theory?

Not sure what you would call it TBH. The one that will link all things, both science and religon. The one that will get rid of laws of gravity and opposite forces. The one that will make the central pacific a bad place to be in the next 16hours. ( maybe not but stands to reason ;))

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Tell you what, i'll put a thread up, see for yourselves i'll explain it all and you will see it too because its as easy as 123. There are plenty of science folk on here. Test it for yourself, it applies to everything.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
1.Black Body Radiations: According to the classical theory, a black body would emit infinite amount of energy, which was not true. Max Plank developed an equation and came up with Plank's constant (h) for energy radiated in black body emission.
2.The Photoelectric Effect: The phenomena of photoelectric effect occurs when electrons are released from certain metals, by the action of light. The electromagnetic theory of light predicts different results than what is recorded experimentally. Using the Plank's constant 'h', Einstein worked out a formula for the energy of electrons emitted in the photoelectric effect in the year 1905.
3.Optical Line Spectra: Neils Bohr conducted an experiment to study the optical line spectra and gave the famous Bohr's model of atom.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE