Coming to me in a week!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

michiel

Settler
Jun 19, 2006
Belgium - Herentals
This nice blade is coming to me next week.

BRKT TUSK with Maple bark bone and liners.

Here's a picture:

tusk_maple_bark_bone1.jpg

tusk_maple_bark_bone2.jpg

Can't wait!!!

Michiel

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
antler look is not really my cup of tea but I love the shape - where did you get it from, I've fancied a Mikro ever since I made a doube pouch for Psitt...

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
I'm not too keen on the antler myself, I find it uncomfortable to use and don't like the look of it also.
Having said that, I'm sure I've held one of these knives before (Bardster?) and if it's the one I'm thinking of then that's a good, solid knife.

michiel

Settler
Jun 19, 2006
Belgium - Herentals
I know bardster has one. I saw his review at BB.

I'm getting it from a fellow member at another forum. He's got a LOT of barkies; I started a topic that I was looking for a few barkies and he PM'd me. He said he had a TUSK and since he lives in Holland, I don't have to pay a lot of postage.

I have a BRKT in Big sheep horn. I love the feel and I'm sure I'll love this one as wel.

Michiel

michiel

Settler
Jun 19, 2006
Belgium - Herentals
It's here!!!

I'll put a review up later, but here are some pics to start:

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

Not the best pics, but they were made in a hurry. I'll put some better pics in the review.

Michiel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE