Coleman feather 442

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

captainhastings

Forager
Mar 17, 2019
141
137
55
wales
Had this in the shed for some time. Never been used and person I got it off literally only used it once. I thought sod it now I’ve started my bivy camping maybe I should fire it up. Nipped in garage got £1 of unleaded much to there amusement. It fired up first time.
Not sure if it fits in with my style of mooching though. A silent fiest stove or trangia is more my thing. Will have a think and maybe pop on the eBay. Would be tricky to carry in Bergen to

6olD6AA.jpeg


0Uf1GLI.jpeg


LTOldmT.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: mrmike
I was glad to see it start up because the generator is pretty dear. Though looks like just bit of pipe to me so could shove bit wire through I guess
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE