Cold Snap?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I noticed a strange thing this morning too, the water on the ground had solidified into a thin white layer, most odd.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I dunno. It wasn't that cold here in Hertfordshire yesterday morning. Sure, there was a little frost on the car, but it was hardly frozen solid, certainly not enough to call it a cold snap. It was only down at about -1 to 0degC. For it to be a real cold snap it needs to get down below freezing for several days on the in a row and ice on puddles won't melt at midday. After all, it is mid November, it is meant to start being cold!

A good frost really sets back the following year's bug population...roll on the cold!

Sep 27, 2007
essex
It was a nippy night here. I thought I would do a bit of xmas casual work to earn for a extra pound notes (more hassle than its worth I might add) and it was certainly cold at 10pm. I sleep better in weather like this though.

Kris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE