Cold Snap?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Its cold here Kris stuck in doors with the heating on full, still nice and bright outside just been out for a cig watching the squirrels taking the seeds from the Sycamore's from the bottom of my garden.

Sep 27, 2007
essex
Its cold here Kris stuck in doors with the heating on full, still nice and bright outside just been out for a cig watching the squirrels taking the seeds from the Sycamore's from the bottom of my garden.

I don't have heating myself, most think im nuts but it always drys my throat out and leaves me ready for a cold. I do love the cold though, always gives me a sence of being and usually sets me off on a days bushcrafting :D

Kris

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I dont mind the cold myself really as I work outdoors so you get used to it, my wife could be cold in the height of summer in the Maldives:lmao: but with my knee being the way it is the cold is doing weird things to my leg, my foot seems to be cold and my knee really aches.

Simon.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Went a**e over t*t on the decking this morning diving out for a quick cig :tapedshut didn't expect it to be icey.
Still freezing up here in York

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
We need a few more frosts though stop my grass from growing:lmao:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It was cold at Heathrow this morning at 7am. I had to scrape the frost off of my windscreen.

How long does it take to scrape a Boeing windscreen then Steve ??? :lmao:

Bloody freezing up here today and going outside for a smoke at work is not good either. Knew I should have packed in last July. Discrimination I tell ya !!

Don`t know about anybody else but I`ve seen loads of squirrels this year scampering about stashing food, doesn`t that mean we`re in for a cold one ??

Rich

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Don`t know about anybody else but I`ve seen loads of squirrels this year scampering about stashing food, doesn`t that mean we`re in for a cold one ??

No they are just greedy.:lmao:

D

Deleted dude 7861

Friend said that a bit of snow fell in Scotland and was -3 last night. Time for the arctic bag on my december trips I think been to warm to use it so far.

sharp88

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
Kent
We need a few more frosts though stop my grass from growing:lmao:

Too right. I thought I'd cut the grass for the last time. Sucks to be me because theres no one else in the house strong enough to start the lawnmower.

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
Went a**e over t*t on the decking this morning diving out for a quick cig :tapedshut didn't expect it to be icey.
Still freezing up here in York

I did the exact same thing (very nearly) this morning, only I was on my way out to fetch tommorrow's log's. It rained last night and it had froze into the deck groove's. My grass is STILL growing, I cut it again last week. The temp generally has gone down (at last) I'm not the only unusual one then greenman, I like winter weather as well :lmao: The leaves have almost all gone (gales finished them off more or less)

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
got loads of leaves in my garden from the surounding trees but the Goat willow in my garden is refusing to give hers up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE