Cocoa, Tea and Coffee

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
:oops: seems i got the wrong end of the stick again.. i thought Abbe was suggesting that the clotted cream was put in the tea.. i can give you a great scone recipe.. then all you need is clotted cream.. jam (preferably home made) and the (preferably Earl Grey :wink:)

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
tomtom said:
:oops: seems i got the wrong end of the stick again.. i thought Abbe was suggesting that the clotted cream was put in the tea.. i can give you a great scone recipe.. then all you need is clotted cream.. jam (preferably home made) and the (preferably Earl Grey :wink:)

No, No you understood me right. When I was in Cornwall I got a clotted cream tea and they put the cream into the cup, but here in sweden I don't find anything resample that kind of taste. Therefore I thought it must be something special.

cheers
Abbe

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Went out yesterday and got meself some of this Mocha stuff as recommended by Gary,now as i said iam not a coffee or tea drinker so i was expecting to spit this Mocha stuff out after the first sip.While i cannot say it was great and i only managed half a mug(maybe mocha/coffee is something i can learn to like)it was no where near as bad as all the other coffees i've tried.So i will endeavor to persevere and maybe i will grow to like it.Gonna try another mug in a sec or three. :wink:

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i know several people who would dissagree with you there.. alcohol might not mix so well with survival but bushcraft is about the fun too!! :wave:

but we are stumbling off topic here!!

tomtom said:
i know several people who would dissagree with you there.. alcohol might not mix so well with survival but bushcraft is about the fun too!! :wave:

but we are stumbling off topic here!!

When you are right about bushcraft being fun too. But when you are bushcrafting, you are in a defacto survival mode.

But on your way home, when it's over, you want to stop by a pub for a dozen smoker wings and a pint.

Hey!!! Rock & Roll!!! :biggthump

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Whisky Mac out KNIFES AND SHARP THINGS away, booze and sharps dont mix, your 100% right, lucky we're a sensible and respectable and teatotal bunch eh :shock: a few dram's round the fire of an evening does seem to be most theraputic though, a bit like Didgeridoo playing :shock: :rolmao:

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Paganwolf said:
Whisky Mac out KNIFES AND SHARP THINGS away, booze and sharps dont mix, your 100% right, lucky we're a sensible and respectable and teatotal bunch eh :shock: a few dram's round the fire of an evening does seem to be most theraputic though, a bit like Didgeridoo playing :shock: :rolmao:
Dunno about the Didgeridoo stuff but otherwise you right on the mark about everything else. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE