Cocoa, Tea and Coffee

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gurthang

Nov 22, 2004
Devon/Hampshire
tomtom said:
has any one had the yannow(sp) made from acorns i think get it in helth food shops its like instant coffee

I've had yannow before it tastes great but I've never taken out on camp with me I gennerally just take hot chocolate or herbal tea

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Jake Rollnick said:
It's like me with white wine! It makes me feel ill, sickly sweet.
There are endless amounts of types of brew clem. Try roibos with sugar, a real nice drink. You can get roibos from most supermarkets. Or just hot water, thats nice on a cold day too...
I shall be sure to check that out Jake,tar :biggthump

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
alick said:
Limoncello is wonderful stuff, but i've never tried it in coffee. I've only ever been given it in Italy as a digestif at the end of a meal - served staight from the freezer at -20C. Same as I like my vodka and akkavit :biggthump.

You don't know what you're missing... Try it! :biggthump

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
my ex used to drink what she called "wobbily" coffee which had tia mareia(sp) and cream in it.. was pretty yuck in my opinion.. but you might want to try it

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Anyone tried a spoonful of instant coffee in beans ... really livens up the bangers and beans ration pack!

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Hangovers don't count! Im never drinking again! after this evening. :wink:

Martin, im guessing you don't put milk in that!

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Hi my english friends!

When I was in Cornwell I enjoyed a wonderfull drink called clotted cream tea,
does anyone know how to do it right. I tried to fix myself such tea but to no avail it always turns into an ugly mess.

cheers
Abbe

:chill:

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
tomtom said:
do you mean cream teas? i think not..

what did this clotted cream tea consist of?

its a special kind of cream tea but cornwall people should know, its not simply done by tea and cream. As the word says its very thick type of cream tea...clotted... taste great with apple pie.

cheers
Abbe

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
The clotted cream is usually put in the scone with jam, or so I thought, I would think clotted cream is too thick to use with tea. Google it and you come up with loads of recipes etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE