Cloaks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I enjoyed that too - how's about making a late New Year's resolution to wear a cloak, for at least 30 minutes, in public at least once this year...................

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I enjoyed that too - how's about making a late New Year's resolution to wear a cloak, for at least 30 minutes, in public at least once this year...................

Sounds like a grand plan.... of course if there are no pictures it didn't happen.

Wayland

Hárbarðr

Done that. Doing it again tomorrow and the day after...

In fact, my business suit has a cloak attached.

Mine are just made from rectangular wool with a brooch attached in the right spot.

They double up as blankets when needed too.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Yes, I should think you lot are a load of weenies.

Just think what stuff students wear. (bowler hats, bow ties, tweed jackets that would put Prof Hawkins to shame, bezerker boots...not all at once, I hasnten to add)

Wear your cloak with pride.

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
Tengu I already get enough stick for wearing abroad what I find comfortable. (i.e. old boots, lightweights, norgie - might as well never have left the army) Top it off with an akubra, and I'm surprised I don't get stoned in the street.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE