Cloak Pins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

I have been having a go at making some cloak pins today and thought I'd share my first attempts :) They are made from bronze (top) and copper (bottom) wire which has been hammered and bent into shape. I could do with using some thicker wire but as these are just practice pieces I just used what I had to hand (2mm).

pasy3e9e.jpg

syde7y4y.jpg

y3a9eser.jpg

Rachael x

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
when you're happy with them and you have one in bronze, I shall be first in the queue - they look grand!.....atb mac

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Thank you :)

I have been having a go at some more today. These are copper and bronze wire twisted together and hammered flat. I wasn't sure how to finish the ends so I tried two different styles. I am not keen on the ends of the small pin though, I think I will try adding a piece of tubing next time. The small one has a copper pin and the large one a bronze pin (cut a little too short, I will have to make a longer one later)

yhyru3ag.jpg

gezuze8u.jpg

Rachael x

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Somebody make her stop, they're too nice. And I don't really wear a cloak. Unless I stop being Goatboy and become Paganman, be-cloaked avenger of the polytheists, righting wrong, repairing ancient monuments, planter of trees and kicker of druids in the fork. Da Da Daaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Really nice work especially the latest batch.

GB.

Last edited:

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Somebody make her stop, they're too nice. And I don't really wear a cloak. Unless I stop being Goatboy and become Paganman, be-cloaked arranger of the polytheists, righting wrong, repairing ancient monuments, planter of trees and kicker of druids in the fork. Da Da Daaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Really nice work especially the latest batch.

GB.

hahaha that made me giggle! :) Glad you like them :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Just thinking you could do torcs next. I'm sure there'd be a small but ready market here. Because if you look in photos and drawings the beard/torc ratio is usually quite high.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE