Clipper or Mora sheathes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
It has been some time since I have plugged these, so I thought I would start to market them again:

They are £32 for a standard and £35 for a double dangler - take £2 off each if you don't require a FS loop.

They are natural, saddletan, dark brown and black. L - R

14052009249.jpg

14052009251.jpg

14052009250.jpg

I have also been developing my kydex:

DSCF9157.jpg

A set like that would set you back £25

Belts too - in the same colours:

24042009198.jpg

and custom sheathes too, please contact me:

02042009100-1.jpg

02042009101-1.jpg

Thanks for looking. Here's my last thread, prices have had to go up, but so has the quality of my stitching I feel.

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
Is that a Stu Mitchell, Rich?
I can also reccommend Dougsters leather work, I have a sheath and its exellent.

No - it's the new stalking knife Oakleaf and I have spent the last two years designing and modifying, that's his latest.

He has one, Jedidiah and I also have one - as well as a few others. A friend 'dropped around' with a muntjac the other day, used mine and ordered one straight away.

Stu Barker did the blade in RWL34. A brilliant job he did too.

This is the main reason I haven't made much here, been sorting this, it's been expensive but hugely satisfying, I'm looking forward to getting feedback when users start to apply them properly on deer, I've done two and I'm happy.

I have one blank which I'm going to make up and try to put in a shop in the Highlands when I go in Feb, it'd be interesting to see what happens.

Thanks for the kind words on the leatherwork, they are all priced to include post and paypal and come with a full guarantee.

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
All.

Ofsted is over, thank God.

I appear to have fooled them into thinking I'm to be trusted with youngsters....:eek::offtopic:

...anyway. I'll be catching up on things over the next few days. Thanks all for your patience.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Haven't posted anything here since I got my stuff as it passed my mind!

I order a kydex system for my mora and an axe mask, at a very reasonable price I must say and they were both AMAZING!! Really can't recommend dougsters stuff enough folks it really doesn't get much better than this!

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
Righto - if anyone fancies one. I'm about to buy another sheet of leather as I haven't for a looong time.

I'd be more than happy to start making sheaths again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE