Climbing Equipment

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
Right guys I'm getting rid of all my climbing equipment as work has just bought all brand new so I dont need mine anymore. The majority of the kit unless I have specified has had little use so the condition is awesome which can be seen by the shinyness. Some of them do have scratches from the little use I gave them but I mainly bought this lot for my SPA assessment.

Shoes - size 10 Veloce, msde by Scarpa, very little use - £28
Harness - Petzl £32
Slings, measurements are of the slings laid out end to end
Red 55cm length x 12mm, Wild Country - £8
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=climbing022sh7.jpg

Karabiners - 3 x Camp HMS + 3 x D Type - £5 each
Karabiners - 1 old karabiners left, small one left, not recommended for climbing £3 each
Karabiners - 3 x DMM £8 each
Cams - 1.5 and 2.5 Flexi Wild Country friend - £32 each or £60 for both
Wires - Size 1-12 Black Diamond - £48 + Nut key
SPA Handbook - £12
Chalk Bag - Black Diamond £5
Hexes - Purple Rockcentric wild Country size 9 + 7 - £8 each
Slings - Not Recommended for Climbing
Yellow DMM - 110cm x 15mm - £5
Blue 235 cm x 12mm - £5 each

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=climbing023ci7.jpg

Ideally I am wanting cash but if you have something interesting to trade I will definitely listen.
Prices include P&P
I am open to offers also but dont take the wee wee : )

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
The shoes are a 10 off the top of my head and they have only been used a handful of times. You can still see the logo on the bottom of the shoe, thats how little they have been used. They are Scarpa Veloce, colour is green with velcro fasteners

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
Just a quick heads up guys. I'm in the process of uploading pics and prices will be added, sorry for the delay been seeing to my 1 month old

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
how much for a pair of crabs to suit a hammock? Triangular would be ideal (for drip rings)

Depends which ones you want, either £10 for 2 or £6 for 2 or 2 for £18

Wires (Nuts)? what sizes price etc..And size price on the slings
Thanks

Red 55cm length x 12mm, Wild Country - £6
Purple x 2 - 15mm x 115cm, Beal Dyneema - £9 each
Grey 240cm x 12mm Wild Country - £9
Orange 230 x 20mm Wild Country - £9
Wires - Size 1-12 Black Diamond - £50 + Nut key
Slings - Not Recommended for Climbing:
Yellow DMM - 110cm x 15mm - £5
Blue 235 cm x 12mm - £5 each

How much for the Gri Gri?
£32

novembeRain

Nomad
Sep 23, 2008
lincoln
cheers leezo, I don't know anything about climbing but I'd imagine those you wouldn't recommend for climbing would be fine - I'm only 11st and there'd be two of them! are any of them a triangular shape as I'd imagine they'd work best for what I want them for?

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
cheers leezo, I don't know anything about climbing but I'd imagine those you wouldn't recommend for climbing would be fine - I'm only 11st and there'd be two of them! are any of them a triangular shape as I'd imagine they'd work best for what I want them for?

They will be more than fine. TBH you could climb on them but cos of the amount of use I recommend you dont. What do you mean by triangle shape? The actual shape of it?
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=climbing014yi8.jpg
The two on the left is the nearest you will get to a triangle shape with climbing krabs

novembeRain

Nomad
Sep 23, 2008
lincoln
oh, I've seen some that are litterally triangular (rounded) - though thet may have been for something else.

I'd say either of those two would be more than good enough.

novembeRain

Nomad
Sep 23, 2008
lincoln
Are you wanting the two old ones?

Ah, think I missunderstood to start with. I take it the last picture was of the three old ones? If so, yes - I'd like the two bigger ones please.

£6 +p&p for the pair mate? And are you going to any meets soon? (would save me the postage / give me an extra reason to go)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE