Click To Save The Woods

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Make one click a day on this website and you help to save some of Swedens old woods... It's FREE. :)

One click will save 25,5 dm2 old forest!

http://www.ettklickforskogen.se

If all BCUK members make one click a day a whole lot of wood can be saved.
If only 300 of us makes one a day in one week, we can help to save 535,5 m2. In a month we save 16065 m2, that's over 1½ hektars!! :shock:

*Click* *click*

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Great. :D

Forgot to mention that one can only click one time per day.

EDIT: If in doubt, it's the green, big, oval button in the middle of the page you have to click. :)

woodrat

Forager
Dec 31, 2004
Oregon U.S.A.
Its worth it just for a glance at that blonde bioligist, hhhmmmmmmm?? viking is there some fringe benifit plunder in your northmans heart??????[ just kidding]Its a great cause , but I know how you coastal raiders are.

Rhapsody

Forager
Jan 2, 2005
Aldershot, nr. Guildford, UK
TheViking said:
EDIT: If in doubt, it's the green, big, oval button in the middle of the page you have to click. :)

Haha, I managed to figure that out by using the logic that all brits use when confronted by a foreign language: Panic and point wildly at the most important looking thing in sight until something desirable happens.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Rhapsody said:
Haha, I managed to figure that out by using the logic that all brits use when confronted by a foreign language: Panic and point wildly at the most important looking thing in sight until something desirable happens.
:rolmao: :Crazy_071

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE