Clear out; OG NI Sac, tents, bivi, etc!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi folks,

Bit of a kit clear out, all prices include P&P and paypal fees. PM me and I will send my email address. Only paypal please, and once in shall post on to you asap.
Here goes then.

OG NI Patrol style sac, brand new. Slight improvement to issue one, with D rings attached to top and bottom, raised mesh padding on back, and detachable waist belt. £30 SOLD.
p1010268et4.jpg

Mountain Hardwear Thru-Hiker Tent.
Used a handfull of times, but in excellent condition. Very stable and roomy, green fly sheet. Lost one peg, but replaced with two more, even got the instuctions with it still. Difficult to get over here. Lots and lots of features, see US link below. £45 (inc P&P). SOLD.
US link http://www.hiltonstentcity.com/library/mhw-thruhiker.htm

Rob Saunders Space Packer Tent.
This is a great tent that I love, but its got to go as I've too many. This is a custom one, that differs from normal ones in that it has no mosi doors (could be added), which makes it lighter by over 200gms. Superbly made to highest specs, ultra strong with mass internal space. Can be used without inner for a massive floor space, giving a 2+ berth mountain shelter for less than 1.1kg! See link below. Excellent condition. £110(inc P&P)SOLD
http://www.robertsaunders.co.uk/pages/spacepacker.html

Lowe Alpine Summit Attack Sac. Again, another lightweight bit of gear, designed as a sac to carry in main bergen and used for summit attempts or as daysac when main bergen is stashed or in the tent. Also, and this IS clever, it is used to replace your sleeping bag stuff/compression sac, so no weight gain or space lost (even has mesh shoulder straps)! This is done by the use of three straps, two side compression, and the main lid strap on front. Packs into its internal zipped lid pocket, has axe loop, super condition (used twice) and weighs 400gms. £20.
p1010267lv4.jpg

Custom Made Bivvi Bag. OG colour, breathable top and bottom, 780gms. Has some features that I wanted adding to it, such as three peg out D rings to stop moving around (can be pegged to ground or tied to tree, or even used to keep mat in place under bag to protect it on sharp surface). Built in No See Um mosie netting (two way zip), three tie off points for lifting off face and velcro seal (see photo). All seems taped and has stuff sac. Being made for me would not suit anyone over 5'11. Very good condition. £35. SOLD.
p1010266dk3.jpg

US Poncho Liner in Woodland. New, never used, just got name and number blanked out on tag and side (see photo). Very lightweight (600gms) and versitile, maybe use doubled as a hammock underblanket? £15 SOLD.
p1010269xe3.jpg

Lifeventure Toilet Holdall. Used as a fold first aid container by me on a couple of trips and in superb condition again. £7.SOLD.
p1010265gv8.jpg

Green Army Temp' Issue Torch. Only issued for a while, 2xAA battery (included), with built in green and red filters which twist into place internally, so no lost filters and no fumbling. £5. SOLD.

Brown Army Issue Wicking S/sleeve Tee-shirt. Size large, new and never worn. Two for £10.

Any more details needed, will do best to answer.
Cheers,

Attachments

• P1010268.JPG
    P1010268.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 61

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
If you don't mind me asking Jacko but where did you get the Bivi from???

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
I had it made whilst in Germany by the units seamstress. I ordered the material and she got the rest. The company was Pointnorth I think, didn't take her long, seemed simple for her as had it back in a couple of days after it all came. Should be easy enough to make if you know someone who is ok with a sewing machine and draw up some kind of pattern. Hope that is of some help to ya?
Cheers,

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I had it made whilst in Germany by the units seamstress. I ordered the material and she got the rest. The company was Pointnorth I think, didn't take her long, seemed simple for her as had it back in a couple of days after it all came. Should be easy enough to make if you know someone who is ok with a sewing machine and draw up some kind of pattern. Hope that is of some help to ya?
Cheers,
Thanks mate,most appreciated :)

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi folks,
Just got back in, work then straight to college, so have a few PMs to sort through!!
Grabbing a bite then shall sort out this and get back to you all, cheers for wait.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE