Christmas tat!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Morning All

Myself and SWMBO popped to the garden centre on Friday for a quick coffee whilst waiting for our daughter to finish school. Anyway I had to take a pic and share with you this amazingly good value Christmas oriented object :yikes:
It must of taken all of about 10 minutes to make and oh so cheap to buy! Now lets see what we have in the log pile :D

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
It seems there is nothing like a price tag to polarize opinion eh ;)

Read all the nice comments about or members who built these ones here

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116070&p=1435476#post1435476

Maybe one of them was a bit enterprising and set up a little business.

I like them but wouldn't pay that for one, I'd either make it myself or cash or trade with someone on here and spread the seasonal joy locally.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Saw these at the local farmers market this morning... going for a tenner.

They're only about 6" long in the body. A much larger version was £25 I believe

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
We've got one at work we made. if I knew they'd sell for that much I'd have started a production line!
yde4eha3.jpg

Orric

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Morning All

Myself and SWMBO popped to the garden centre on Friday for a quick coffee whilst waiting for our daughter to finish school. Anyway I had to take a pic and share with you this amazingly good value Christmas oriented object :yikes:
It must of taken all of about 10 minutes to make and oh so cheap to buy! Now lets see what we have in the log pile :D

I've made a couple this year, but yesterday I drove to B'ham to pick up my daughter & got stuck in traffic opposite a garden centre that had these on the forcourt, could'nt believe the price !, Anyway on thw way back we were stuck again & i noticed they were all now half price.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE