Christmas social night out Kilmarnock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Cold and dry driech! (Sorry popping in and out - cutting a load of old battons into kindling and my toes and fingers are numb)

Sounds like you'll have a fun night out (messy knowing some of you:eek: but definitely fun).

Hope you all have a fun time.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Yip the sky has been low all day here ,I was struggling to see the shed in the garden this morning 15 feet away

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I just bought some murphys ale and am now watching scuzz and vintage tv, no-one back home until 8.30 and 10.30, some good rock and punk this afternoon for auld papa hoolet.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I just found some Specimen stuff on Youtube earlier, I'd forgotten all about them. Have a good evening Barnowl. The weather has started to mizzle up here in Perthshire and it's no nice. Have put the chainsaw away and lit the fire. Though the dogs claimed his place in front of it while I was making a coffee.

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Sun has burnt of the early morning mist, walking the dug doon to the local bar for a couple of glass of local vino, 70 cent a glass, local olive oil comes out this weekend too, Life is Beautiful...

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I just found some Specimen stuff on Youtube earlier, I'd forgotten all about them. Have a good evening Barnowl. The weather has started to mizzle up here in Perthshire and it's no nice. Have put the chainsaw away and lit the fire. Though the dogs claimed his place in front of it while I was making a coffee.

I vaguely remember them,probably more from write ups in sounds and the like.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Sun has burnt of the early morning mist, walking the dug doon to the local bar for a couple of glass of local vino, 70 cent a glass, local olive oil comes out this weekend too, Life is Beautiful...

We'll all be over in the spring...

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland

Vino in the morning, local olive oil on tap, nice climate, hanging around in bars to while away the time with comrades, :yuck: not for me.

Just envious, sounds great, goodjob.

rorymax

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE