Christmas email and Card

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi All, I'm wondering if you all got your bcuk Christmas email and your eCard. They went out last night and I know that a lot of people have got them but some have not. They will have been sent to the email address you used to sign up to bcuk, if you've changed address and not changed it in your profile you'll not get any of the mail sent from bcuk, no special offers, general information, newsletters, cards, site change warnings etc. So, remember to keep your details up to date in your User CP :wink:

if you want to see the card have a look here http://www.bushcraftuk.net/community/xmascard.php

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Yep got mine this morning too.....many thanks and compliments of the season to you and everyone else out there on bcuk! :wave:

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!!!!!! :p

gb

Forager
Nov 4, 2003
Cornwall
Me neither.
But don't worry about it, i'll asssume your wishing me a happy xmas,

so the same to you and everyone else :wave: have a goodun.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Many thanks for the Christmas card :)
Thanks for putting up with endless rambles and rants and keeping this the great group that it is.
A peaceful and happy Christmas to you all. :wave:

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Great card....thanks to all of you who keep the screens alive....and thanks to everyone whose posts keep us all interested and informed.
Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2005

TAZ

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2004
Farnborough, Hampshire
Thanks for the card :eek:): :eek:): (i got it twice!) :yikes:
hope everyone has a good one this year and that much neede equipment is bought for you all, And a happy new year.
:pack:
Taz

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I got it, thanks very much. And thanks for giving us this place to hang out in. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy christmas and new year.

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
Thanks & Happy Christmas Tony. BCUK has been a brilliant thing to be part of this year. A big thanks to Tony, and to Kath, Adi and all the mods for the work they've put into making the forum ever bigger and better.

I've had the chance to meet and correspond with some great people in the group and life's the richer for it.

Thanks and best wishes to everyone here :hug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE