Chris Reeve Project 1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PeterHW

Forager
Dec 31, 2005
U.K.
The sheath on this knife has been modified to improve it as a Survival knife. Side loops and a pouch have been added to take a Silva Ranger 27 mirror sighting compass , an Eze Lap model M diamond sharpener and a simple BCB firesteel. The knife has not been used and comes with it's factory edge ( very sharp ) and the sheath...not the accessories... although these are easily purchased and details of where they are available can be given.

If the sheath is preferred without the added attachments this can be done...it is a simple task to unpick the stitching and wet the sheath and close the stitching holes and then polish and treat the leather back to it's original condition.

100_0014.jpg

The Project I, with a spearpoint blade was designed in conjunction with Sgt. Karl Lippard, USMC and author of "The Warrior". The Concept was to fulfill all the features which Sgt. Lippard felt were vital for a knife carried by a Marine. The 7.5'' blade is perfect for chopping digging and cutting with sufficient weight up front for maximum strength and ideal ballance. The wave serrations on the cutting edge are designed to cut easily through nylon cord or harness. The 2'' cross guard has a night index which tells you by btouch tells you by touch which direction the cutting edge is facing. The sheath may be carried on a web belt or mounted upside down on an issue webbing or Molle vest. The knife has a one piece hollow handle design which eliminates a shallow tang and makes available storage space for survival kit.

Knife costs new £241.99 at Framar's....asking £170 including RMSD within the UK. Will ship abroad but costs need to be covered. Paypal accepted but cheque or none fee paying method preferred.

PeterHW

Forager
Dec 31, 2005
U.K.
Price dropped to £141.99....that is £100 off the new price and this knife has never been used!

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Price dropped to £141.99....that is £100 off the new price and this knife has never been used!

Peter you may have more success on ebay, especially if your willing to ship it to the USA, their dollars are buying more pounds than they used too.

Just a thought

:)

PeterHW

Forager
Dec 31, 2005
U.K.
Yes...I think the Chris Reeve Knives on Blade Forums go for more than this is up at...I will check it out...thanks for the tip! I am registered on BF but have never done an Ebay sale...

PeterHW

Forager
Dec 31, 2005
U.K.
E mail sent....sorry for the delay....been away from the computer for a while....

Thanks

Peter.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
If the modified sheath is a problem for anybody then CR are very good to deal with for replacements.
That's a cracking knife, good luck with the sale.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE