Chopping Board & Coffee Spoon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
On the Banks of Loch Lomond
Made these a wee while back.

The spoon is oak and the board is beech even though i have burned oak leaves into the chopping board.
I'm quite happy the way things turned out. I'm going to try a bowl next as my next door neighbour has asked me to take down her cherry treee for her :D

Anyway cheers for looking and all the best for the Festive Season & the New Year when it comes.

Scott

IMG_1730.jpg

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
I traced it from a Ray Mears book then i went over the back of the tracing with a soft black pencil. I placed it on the board and redrew (If thats a word) round the original tracing thus transfering the outline onto the board. I then very carefully went round the pencil mark with a hot soldering iron. Quite tricky but i done a few test pieces first.

Cheers
Scott

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
cheers m8, will have to comendere a soldering iron from the electronics department at school, shouldn't be too hard...............I hear they're nocternal!

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
Yeah sure did mate.Just a Frost crook knife (10 Quid). I surprised myself as i usually take ages doing one of these but this one took me only four hours from start to finish. To be honest its my best so far...:)

Cheers
Scott

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE