Chest rigg.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Oliver G

Sep 15, 2012
Ravenstone, Leicestershire
Nice bit of scrim there, if you trim the edges with pinking shears it should stop the fraying and breakdown the straight lines.

We used to run a small bit of elasticated cord (Normally nicked from the smock) around the webbing so you can stuff in local flora during a reorg.

Reactions: Herman30

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Nice. Those bits of multicolored fabric, what are they for?
:)
Just some camo so the bag doesn´t stand out like a brown spot on my chest when otherwise dressed in camo or naturelike colors. After taking the photo I trimmed them shorter.

Reactions: Janne

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
FYI, the Blackhawk STRIKE pop flare pouch fits the BahcoLaplander perfectly. Not too small, not too big. It´s like they were made for each other.

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
How many kilos do you estimate you will fill it with?
Not much, I suppose. Perhaps a 1 liter water bottle, some snack bars, fire lighting stuff. Money, keys. A monocular. A small rain poncho (waist length). Perhaps a 350 liter garbage bag as an emergency shelter (when cut up on two sides it is about 2 x 3m size). Some paracord. This might add up to 2kg?
Size of the bag is about 5 liter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE